2nd Trimester

Keep me in your prayers....

The last four days I have had some slight cramping on the right side.  It doesn't last too long and it comes and goes.   I thought it was growing pains but since it's been going on for four days I decided to call the nurses hotline. Yesterday it was so bad that it hurt to walk back to my bedroom.  After talking to the on call nurse she suggested that I make an appointment tomorrow.  I was really hoping she would say it's normal but hopefully it is nothing.  I make my appointment tomorrow but would greatly appreciate any prayers.  I'm really nervous and just want everything to be ok.  Sad
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Keep me in your prayers....

• Awww, honey!  Everything is going to be okay!  My fingers are crossed for an excellent appointment, sending thoughts and prayers your way.  GL tomorrow. I hope you feel better!
  • I'm not really a "regular" poster,but I wanted to let you know are in my t&p!I hope everything is okay.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• Loading the player...
  • T&Ps its nothing serious and they can do something for you to make it better.  It might just be your uterus is pushing against a kidney or something.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Best wishes and I'm glad you're going to check with your OB.  I wouldn't worry too much - I have had painful cramps throughout my pregnancy and my OB said it was totally normal.  She said it was only abnormal if they were still pretty painful after taking some Tylenol.  Get some rest and stay hydrated!
    Due with DS2 on March 15, 2013! PLEASE vote on my BabyNames.com list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9692263
  • I really hope everythings okay. My T & P's will be with you!

• sending you love and positive thoughts. i'll lift up a prayer.
  • Hoping everything goes well tomorrow. You are in my T&P. Try and stay calm, rest and drink lots fo water.
  • Thinking about you! I have been having some cramping too and I am really worried like you are. I have a doc appt too on Friday, so I feel ya! I hope your appt goes well.  Most likely they are just having you come in to be on the safe side. It will ease your worry as well!
  • I've been having this issue also, and just spoke with my doc about it today. He said that since it's on one side only it's likely RLP. I hope your appointment goes well and the news was as good as mine :D

• This is long, but it might help.  I had a similar situation when I was 20 weeks.  I was getting some pains that lasted about a second each, and was getting them every 20 minutes.  I called the doctor just to make sure everything was ok.  The Dr. said to drop everything I was doing and go straight to the hospital, because it sounded like I was having contractions.  I had to leave work, drive myself to the hospital 20 minutes away while hysterically crying.  I was checked out in the maternity ward, monitored for contractions, and had an ultrasound.  The staff came to the conclusion that the pains were RLP's, and I was released; I was told that if  I had any backpain, or fluid leakage, that's a bad sign, and to come right back to the ER. 

Driving home from work the next day, I got a pain that felt like someone was ripping my right side apart; it was so bad I lost my breath (lasted about a minute).  I have read up on RLP's, but I don't believe anything has ever mentioned how bad they can be.  Moral of the story, I'm sure you're more than likely fine, it just sucks having to wait for the answer.  Again, my T&P are with you, I know it's scary.

• T & P coming your way. Let us know how it goes. 
  • thoughts and prayers sent your way. I hope everything is OK. Please keep us updated! Hugs!
  • I'll be thinking of you. I wish you luck with your appointment.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• tons of thoughts and prayers your way!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"