Cincinnati Babies
Options

Took my 3yr old nephew to see Toy Story 3 today

Seriously, one of the cutest movies ever! I loved it... by far best of the trilogy.

Great for the wee ones, but the storyline is for the adults. Totally worth the see! (with or without the kids!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Took my 3yr old nephew to see Toy Story 3 today

• Options

Glad you liked it!

My parents took Jack on vacation and said it was quite scary for little ones. Apparently there were kids crying in the theatre? They said something about an insinerator and the toys, I don;t know for sure.

Either way, just wanted to give my .02 cents, just in case!

• Options
    imageMelissaMc22:

Glad you liked it!

My parents took Jack on vacation and said it was quite scary for little ones. Apparently there were kids crying in the theatre? They said something about an insinerator and the toys, I don;t know for sure.

Either way, just wanted to give my .02 cents, just in case!

Hmmmm.... I didn't think it was that scary (no more than other Pixar/Disney movies anyway) Our theater had a good amount of kids in it of all ages and no crying... My nephew will be 3 next month... he didn't even flinch. But then again, he loves the vintage Scooby Doo's (which ARE totally scary) so he's probably not the best example Stick out tongue

If anything I'd say it was long.... so skip the 28 minutes of previews before!!! Yikes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We took Justin to see it opening weekend.  He LOVED it.  I do think the incinerator scene is a bit um, dark?  It ends up having a good ending though.  Justin wasn't scared at all and he wants to go see it again.

It's definitely a tear jerker for the parents.

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    I took DD and we both LOVED it!  I'm glad everyone told me to take tissues because I sobbed.  I'm such an emotional person!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The incinerator scene didn't phase Logan, he was probably too young to know to be scared.  I agree with the poster who said, no more scary than things in other Disney movies.  Plus, that's about the time when he started getting antsy.  The movie started 20 minutes late and 20 minutes before it was over is when he started to become bored.  If they would have started on time it would have been perfect!  I loved the movie.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"