3rd Trimester
Options

Anyone have an '03 Honda Civic?

I am missing pages to the owners manual (don't ask) and DH is not sure where to install the carseat...although he already installed it in the middle which I think is wrong.  Please help!

Re: Anyone have an '03 Honda Civic?

• Options
    I have an '01 Civic and we installed behind the passenger seat. We had the carseat inspection people show us where to do it and they said behind one of the seats. Anyhoo, my model has this hook system thingie, so yours should too. Look at the bottom of the backseat back (where your back would lean) and see if there are two plastic circles, rings, whatever, and if you reach in between of the seats you should be able to pull out two hooks that hook onto your carseat. I hope this helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have an '04. The middle is the safest spot followed by behind the drivers seat. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a 03 Civic.  We installed DSs carseat behind the passengers seat.  

We were way more comfortable using the LATCH to install it and when we got it inspected by the police they said it was the safest place to install in the car.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Aiden 10.17.07 Emma 07.15.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"