Parenting after a Loss

Took DD to the library for story time! (reading mentioned)

Haha!  I just saw the post below about this so I thought I would make a funny as well Smile

It was DD's first trip to the library for pre-crawlers storytime.  She was so enthralled!  Obviously, she really didn't understand what was going on.  But she just stared at the librarian who was doing the reading.  She was quiet for the whole 20-25 minutes of storytime.

I also met a couple of nice moms who told me about some music classes for LOs and a little baby gym- like gymboree but smaller- to take DD to.  I hope we can go more often! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Took DD to the library for story time! (reading mentioned)

• YAY! I love the ridiculous titles :) DH also loves story time! It is a weekly outing in our household!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL @ the "mentioned" thing. 

And your DD is awesome for sitting nicely for that long!  I'm pretty sure DS would have lasted 3 minutes and then would have moved on to hitting whomever was sitting by him or scooting himself all around the room, putting junk in his mouth.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • How exciting! I've been looking for storytime, but my local branch only has them ages 2 and up. It says they offer storytime for babies who don't walk, but they are not on the calendar. Boohoo :(

LOL @ your subject...soooo funny! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"