Washington Babies

Mean Girls

Funny how the mean girls responded by agreeing with Dawnna76's post.

Kacie & Justine started it, especially with the moronic call out post!

Justine's original post did insinuate Luvbug, hmmmm and I wonder why she does not post as much anymore. Oh that's right the mean high school girls bullied her off! 

No wonder the viscous cycle of bullying continues in schools these children will learn to be bully's from their own mothers.

Re: Mean Girls

• I have dibs on being Rachel McAdams.  Mostly because she got to get all brown chicken brown cow with Ryan Gosling.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imagecinema_goddess:

I have dibs on being Rachel McAdams.  Mostly because she got to get all brown chicken brown cow with Ryan Gosling.

In the rain, too!  Oooh, Ryan Gosling.  I never liked him until that movie. 

Can I be Tina Fey?  Just because she's cool. 

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives........
  • imagekaskade:
    imagecinema_goddess:

I have dibs on being Rachel McAdams.  Mostly because she got to get all brown chicken brown cow with Ryan Gosling.

In the rain, too!  Oooh, Ryan Gosling.  I never liked him until that movie. 

Can I be Tina Fey?  Just because she's cool. 

I know, huh?  I hate that movie because it make me weep like a little girl and I have to take my contacts out to watch it otherwise my contacts get all messed up and I have to toss them.  Contacts aren't cheap, yo. 

But I love that movie for that scene alone. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imagecinema_goddess:
    I'd like to be Gretchen Weiners (no clue what her name is IRL), because her last name is Weiners. Wink
    TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can I be Amanda Sigfried, (the blonde with the big eyes)?  I want to go on to sing Abba songs on a grecian island.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMcJen715:
    imagecinema_goddess:
    I'd like to be Gretchen Weiners (no clue what her name is IRL), because her last name is Weiners. Wink

:snicker snort: you said weiner!

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• imageMcJen715:
    imagecinema_goddess:

You can only be Gretchen Weiners if you have big hair... Room for lots of secrets!

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • imageltoo:

Funny how the mean girls responded by agreeing with Dawnna76's post.

You do realize that Luvbug agreed with that post as well right?

imageimage Brothers! image
  • imageGKNexton1208:

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Shocking the minions would rush to kiss the a$$ of their demigods.

I love that your first instinct was to relate to a thought provoking Lindsey Lohan movie.

• LOL!
    It's obvious I don't have the AE, I dont even know what a demigod is! Tongue Tied
  • imageltoo:
    Justine's original post did insinuate Luvbug, hmmmm and I wonder why she does not post as much anymore. Oh that's right the mean high school girls bullied her off! 

Funny - I seem to remember some seriously shady behavior on LuvBug's part that started that whole mess back in the day.

• AHHH GKNexton1208, obvoiusly one of the said demigods posting via their AE.

Your idiocy does not go unnoticed!

I admit I post this opinion via my AE as I know the herd would banish me for the unpopular opinion I have of those they worship.

• imageaTrollSaysWha:

imageltoo:

Funny - I seem to remember some seriously shady behavior on LuvBug's part that started that whole mess back in the day.

"Seriously shady"
    Geeze, you act like I was committing some sort of felony, I'm so over it, that was 6 months ago....! I've apologized already for making a false accusation...she chose not to forgive me. It's done, over with...let's move on. Seriously. 

Thanks Wink

• imageltoo:

I love that your first instinct was to relate to a thought provoking Lindsey Lohan movie.

I love that you thought we wouldn't make that connection since that's the connection you made for us. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageLuvBug12683:
    imageaTrollSaysWha:

imageltoo:

"Seriously shady"
    Geeze, you act like I was committing some sort of felony, I'm so over it, that was 6 months ago....! I've apologized already for making a false accusation...she chose not to forgive me. It's done, over with...let's move on. Seriously. 

Thanks Wink

ltoo is the one who brought up the history, not me.  I just think that calling people bullies and leaving out the truth of what happened is lame.

• Ohhh cinema_goddess I cannot even pretend to compete with your superior skills of wittiness.This said with all sincerity. You are one of the few I do not group in with all the others...

• "All the others"?  Way to generalize about (and judge) a bunch of people you clearly do not know.  
  • Good lord can't everyone just move on?
  • imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    Good lord can't everyone just move on?

Lynchie said not to feed the trolls, but the trolls are feeding one another.  I am with you Jill!

• imageSeattle_JiLLn:

For real.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMelodyFerg:

imageSeattle_JiLLn:

Lynchie said not to feed the trolls, but the trolls are feeding one another.  I am with you Jill!

That's because they are AE's Ya know alter egos...regular posters hiding behind a different name.  

it's time to move on.  It's done. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageLuvBug12683:
    imageaTrollSaysWha:

imageltoo:

"Seriously shady"

Thanks Wink

This exactly.

And while I would CLEARLY be the blond in Mean Girls 2.0, I have to say that I am now totally and completely done with this board. Kthanksbai. 

{The artist formerly known as JRS72206}
  • ItoowishIcouldbeacowardlybitch.

Carry on, sweater monkeys.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"