3rd Trimester
Options

Anyone else feeling just blah? Vent (ish)

I don't know what my deal is, but it seems like over the past week I have just felt blah. I have absolutely no energy and no matter what I do around the house I feel like I didn't get anywhere. I don't know if I'm just getting anxious for LO to get here, but I feel like we are no where near ready for him to get here. I waitress at night for the time being to help pay for school and another girl there who is pregnant lost her mucous plug the other day. She was a little nervous about going into labor and this is her fourth baby. Kinda freaked me out. 

I don't know. I'm not one to complain or feel down on myself but does anyone else feel like this? Feel a little freaked out about what's to come and frustrated with how tired you are? You'd think after making it this far the end would be a breeze (besides labor of course) but I feel more overwhelmed now then I have this entire pregnancy. 

Re: Anyone else feeling just blah? Vent (ish)

• Options
    I think it comes and goes. Just keep your chin up. Everything will work out for the best.
  • Options
    I know what you mean. Since Monday, I have had really no energy and didn't want to do anything. Today I finally feel better and got some things accomplished. Yeah, it seems more overwhelming, for me it's because reality is setting in - I'm actually going to have a baby and take care of this person in about 5 weeks or so. Kinda crazy, but everything always works out. Hope you feel better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its been a ROUGH week here. Just emotionally drained and over thinking everything. Im driving my SO nuts!! considering LO can be here at anytime now I just pray she will come sooner rather then later so I have the right mind frame back. I think we all go through this at one stage or another.....it would be weird if we didnt considering the most important and wonderful things are approaching. Try to rest and remember to breathe.......
  • Options
    Everything I've read says we get more hormonal and worried about things after 30 weeks because we're coming down to the end.  I've been exhausted this week and sleeping a ton, I assume because he's going through a growth spurt.  Today I was very hormonal.  In general I've been thinking a lot more about the reality of what's happening to my life and feeling stressed about our small apartment and worried about whether we can get everything done in time for his arrival.  I think it's all normal but it doesn't make it any easier.  Good luck to you--I'm there with you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"