Stay at Home Moms

Sometimes you just have to stop and take a look around.

I get stressed out a lot.  Money and the family I babysit for mostly.  Today is not one of those days.  DS and I have had a great day and he is now taking a second nap because he got so worn out at the pool.  The house is all quiet and I am sitting here thinking just how lucky I am. 

I'm sure many people would be appalled if they had to live my life, but it suits me fine.  I have a husband with a good job who loves me so much that when I got back from vacay last weekend, the house was completely cleaned.  I have a wonderful son who loves me so much he can't bear to be away from me (this last part is a bit much sometimes but it's sweet none the less).  I have great family who is always there to support me through the tough times.  I am able to go back to school in the fall and go for something I will really love doing.

I need to remember these things more often.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sometimes you just have to stop and take a look around.

• YAY!!! All too often we look at the negative in life and focus on that. It's so great to remember all the positives. Your life sounds grand. So happy you can see that. I feel blessed and force myself to think about it everyday. If I forget I lay in bed at the end of the night and tell DH all that I enjoyed about the day. Life is good even if it is sometimes difficult. If it was too easy we wouldn't appreciate any of it right? Thanks for sharing. 
  • Yup, sometimes we spend so much time b!tching we forget how good we have it- Good for you momma.
  • Loading the player...
  • glad you had a nice day-

my day too was extremely thumbs up-

I just look at it- if we never had bad days- how would we measure the good days???-

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • It's true.  Even though I have a couple of things that I'm pretty stressed about right now, there are certainly people that are much worse off.

My kids, my husband and my family are healthy and love me.  That's really all that matters.

• I agree and I'm so happy for YOU that you are so happy!  :D

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"