Babies on the Brain

Boop

Do you fix crooked pictures in other people's houses?  And their lamp shades?  And straighten their books/cds/dvds?

Oh, and fix the toilet paper when it's installed wrong?

And straighten all the chairs at their dining room table?

Or am I the only freak that does that?

Re: Boop

• ::whispers::

I do that.  And my dvds are in alphabetical order.  You know, the way they should be. 

• All of the above except for the toilet paper. The candy store I manage has the candy organized by type and alphabetical order :-)

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Loading the player...
  • You manage a candy store???

• imageTim'sWifey:

::whispers::

I do that.  And my dvds are in alphabetical order.  You know, the way they should be. 

Oh thank goodness.  I alphabetized our DVDs and DH was looking at me like I grew 3 heads the whole time.

The unfortunate thing is that he never puts them back where they go.  So I'm sure they're out of order now.

• imageBoopADoopBetty:
    All of the above except for the toilet paper. The candy store I manage has the candy organized by type and alphabetical order :-)

I think I love you.

• Yep, a candy store. Its pretty sweet (pun intended). It works around my school schedule and I've gotten so much free candy its ridiculous.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Thats awesome. I may need to come to you when doing my kids bday party. I am looking for lots of candy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"