TTC After a Loss
Options

Long night (DS and toilet disaster mentioned...long)

So, I came home from work, walked the dogs, started dinner, and was kind of picking up around the house.  DS was in the downstairs bathroom and all of the sudden I hear a pouring water sound.  I leave dinner on the stove, run in, and there is water EVERYWHERE.  I have no idea how he managed to overflow it, but on top of it being clogged, the rubber thing in the back was stuck, so the tank never filled and it kept pouring more than a tank's worth of water out.

I start throwing towels on the floor while trying to stick my hand in the back of the toilet to fix it, wash my hands, run back to stove, serve dinner to a now naked 3 y/o, and hear a sickening dripping sound coming from the bottom/garage level.  I run down there and there is water dripping through the heater vent (bathroom is right above it.)  Run upstairs for more towels, down two flights of stairs to the garage, throw them down, run back upstairs and start cooking DH's part of dinner (he was just getting home at this point.)

Then I had to clean up after dinner, bathe DS, put him to bed, start the washer with the dirty toilet-water towels, walk the dogs again, fold two baskets of laundry, and then I gave up, lol.  Gah.  I am glad I get to go back to work tomorrow to rest.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Long night (DS and toilet disaster mentioned...long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"