Colorado Babies
Options

Being transfered to Denver for a Perinatologist

I currently live in Wyoming, but I work and my ob are in Nebraska.  On Friday, at our scan they found some problems with my daughter and are transfering me to a perinatologist in Denver.  She is measuring very small, along with some other issues.

I will be going to the Obstretix Group of Colorado and will be at Presbyterian/St. Lukes Medical Center.  Our first appointment there is on Thursday.

Has anyone had any relationship with the office/hospital?  

Re: Being transfered to Denver for a Perinatologist

• Options
    d.fd.f member
    You might want to post this on the CO nest board it's more active.

DS 09/2008

• Options
    I don't know about this one, but Platte River Perinatal is GREAT if you desire a change or want to shop around a little. They are high risk and sounds like the same services, my experiences with them though limited have been amazing! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageflyfishnKelly:

I currently live in Wyoming, but I work and my ob are in Nebraska.  On Friday, at our scan they found some problems with my daughter and are transfering me to a perinatologist in Denver.  She is measuring very small, along with some other issues.

I will be going to the Obstretix Group of Colorado and will be at Presbyterian/St. Lukes Medical Center.  Our first appointment there is on Thursday.

Has anyone had any relationship with the office/hospital?  

They are FANTASTIC!  Dr. Lindsay literally saved my pregnancy with a cerclage back in April and I am still knocked up at almost 33 weeks.

I loved PSL and met 5 of the doctors in that practice.  If it wasn't for my insurance I would still be under their care.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"