Infertility
Options

I'm a dumb@ss, sorry wrong board

Re: I'm a dumb@ss, sorry wrong board

• Options
    How are you doing niki? 10 weeks already! Wow =)
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options

imagepsychmusetls:
    How are you doing niki? 10 weeks already! Wow =)

Hey musetls! I am doing great, how are you?! I was lurking and spying on you guys when DH came home. Forgot I was being a spy LOL. Niki = tool.

I think it's funny you say 10 weeks already, ha. I think my ticker moves slower than everyone else's tickers. LMAO. All perspective.

Where are you now with your cycle. I'm always lurking but I have a hard time keeping track of my favs some days!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's nice that you keep an eye on us :) I am sure that it is much slower for you! But I see in your siggy you are graduating from the RE tomorrow - how exciting!! I'm doing well. Still on bcp for ivf#3. We worked it out so that ER will be the very end of july or very beginning of August so that I could teach summer school and be done & stress free for the important part of the cycle. I'm actually feeling optimistic...well at least peaceful. Much better than my last cycle. I hope to join you ladies on paif in august =)
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options
    that's awesome that you were able to work it out so that you can save yourself some stress and frustration. The more you can do to stay calm/happy the better off your cycle will be. Best of luck! I'll keep checking back around end of July to see how you're doing!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"