Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Ruining my secret... :(

I'm pg w/ baby #2 (see ticker).  My parents know & a couple close friends, but that's IT.  Last weekend we went back home for our town's 125th celebration & I knew it would be difficult to hide the fact that I'm not drinking (since I drink ALL the time back home).  So I mixed n/a beers w/ clamato wihle everyone was drinking at my parent's house & avoided the bar scene all weekend.

Tonight my mom calls me & lets me know that pretty much the entire town (all of 300 people) knows that I pg.  What a bummer huh?  First of all I wanted to wait until we hit 12 wks AND after I've had my 1st dr's appt (it's tomorrow).  So my mom lied & said she knew nothing about it.  I just can't help but feel really bummed out that I wasn't able to tell people or even my mom couldn't tell her good friends herself.  Now it's just a stupid town rumor...HUGE bummer.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ruining my secret... :(

• I'm sorry you couldn't tell everyone but YOUR PREGNANT!  That's so exciting!!!  Congrats and GL at the Dr tomorrow:)
    AP, BWing, BFing, CDing, VBAC, Crunchy Mama to my handsome little 2 year old and squishy newbie! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Babywearing Leader to the DuPage Slingers www.DuPageSlingers.Blogspot.com
  • imageUiowachick01:
    I'm sorry you couldn't tell everyone but YOUR PREGNANT!  That's so exciting!!!  Congrats and GL at the Dr tomorrow:)

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww that sucks.  I've learned that if you don't want everyone and their dog to know...don't tell anyone...not even family.  (Other than DH of course)

But, CONGRATS!!! Very exciting news, even if your bubble was burst.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"