Trying to Get Pregnant

getting the itch

to POAS ... really trying to hold out til Friday though!  We'll see what my temps do in the next two days...

Re: getting the itch

• I hear ya.  I am trying to hold out until Monday.  I was doing so good but today has been a bit of a struggle.  Everyday MH comes home and asks "any news yet?"  He is not helping.  Hope you temps stay up or go up the next couple of days. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i'm also trying to wait till monday but i may do it either today or sat. ...

4th of july is around the corner and i want something to drink....soooo ya

Married 04.23.07
    Hayden born 11.18.07
    BCP - March 08' -Feb. 09, Aug. 09' - Nov. 09'
    TTC #2 since Dec 09'
    10mgProvera :: 50mgClomid :: 75mg Gonal :: 112mg Gonal :: Ovidrel(trigger) :: Femara 2.5 mg
    TTC Blog
    23jpxmt<a href="http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/adburgett23/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • me too ... i kinda want to enjoy the weeknd with a few drinks - so that is the only thing keeping me away from poas.... i mean techinically AF isnt due til Sunday

• imagePandaManda23:

i'm also trying to wait till monday but i may do it either today or sat. ...

4th of july is around the corner and i want something to drink....soooo ya

This.  We will be around DH family and I always have a glass of wine with MIL when we're there.  I know if I skipped that part of our get together she would get suspicious. I think it will depend on my temps. If they go up from where they are I will probably test early.  If they start to dip at all I just wait for AF or Monday (which ever comes first.)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"