Success after IF

Massage Bound

DH gave me a gift cert 4 years ago...(yes, 4 years ago) for a 90 minute massage.  I'm finally cashing it in today and going in for a pregnancy massage in the hopes it will help with my SI joint injury.  I've never looked forward to a massage this much in my life.  I can't wait! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Massage Bound

• lol!!  FOUR YEARS!?!  crazy woman :)  hoping you enjoy it!!
  • That's awesome!  I love anticipation of such things, but four years?  LOL, I guess I never used one DH offered a couple years ago, so I can't laugh too loudly. ;)  Enjoy enjoy enjoy, and I hope it helps!!!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Loading the player...
  • ENJOY!!! I hope you get some relief!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It was worth the wait!  Ahhh...while my back still hurts like hell, at least I had some relief while laying on the table.  I was half asleep on the table and didn't want to get up when it was time to go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"