Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

What to take to daycare?

Tomorrow is DS's first day of daycare. :(

He'll have a bin where they will keep his stuff so I don't have to take it back and forth everyday.  I'm just trying to decide if I'm missing anything.

I have diapers, wipes, rash cream, an aspirator, a pacifier, 2 ss onesies, 1 long sleeve onesie, 2 pairs of pants, a pair of socks, a sleeper, a burp cloth, a blanket. And of course bottles of milk (and a small freezer stash). Anything else? 

Re: What to take to daycare?

• Options
    Just popping in to say hello, haven't seen ya in awhile.
  • Options

our day care had a list for us. we had to take our bottles already made in a cooler. we ended up taking saline nasal spray, too, b/c it didn't take long at all before DS had nasal congestion from one of the other babies. even though we mostly use a burp cloth, i noticed that they used bibs, even w/the bottle babies, so i packed about 3 of those and they send one home at regular intervals. we also had to provide the sheet for the crib (i think some of the day cares we visited provided them, so you might not need to).

"A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLuv-a-Bug:

Hi! How are you? Your LO is a cutie :) 

• Options
    imageMrsWindyCity:

imageLuv-a-Bug:

Hi! How are you? Your LO is a cutie :) 

We are good, thanks!! So is your LO! We are enjoying the summer so far.. Been swimming a couple times, went to the Taste this past weekend, and looking forward to DH taking some vacation days soon so he can do some fun stuff he hasn't gotten to join us for yet. (Zoo, etc.). :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"