3rd Trimester
Options

do your BH get REALLY tight?

I have had a TON of BH this pregnancy. They get pretty uncomfortable but I'd still only put them at a 2-3 on the pain scale. I have never once been worried that I was having real contractions (it's my 2nd pregnancy and I know how painful true labor contrax are).

But tonight my uterus is getting REALLY tight. If these were painful at all I would think they were the real thing. But I'm not experiencing pain with them. Does anyone get a very very tight uterus with their BH?

Re: do your BH get REALLY tight?

• Options
    Yea I do, and like you I would swear they were real except they are bearable. They have definitely been increasingly in intensity, but I still think they're just BH. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Mine gets ROCK hard during a BH.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ames71ames71 member
    I wouldn't call mine painful at all, but they can be extremely uncomfortable. It really is the worst if I'm in a sitting position; that's when it feels the most tight. Changing positions usually helps me a bit.

• Options

yup constantly. They aren't too painful, but tight right across the top...and are holding for a good 35-45 seconds each one.

Every now and again I get one and think holy crap this could be it!!

• Options

imageames17:
    I wouldn't call mine painful at all, but they can be extremely uncomfortable. It really is the worst if I'm in a sitting position; that's when it feels the most tight. Changing positions usually helps me a bit.

This.  My belly gets ROCK hard too and super tight.  Uncomfortable yes, but painful no.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MrsSRMrsSR member
    Really tight-and LO starts to move like crazy.
  • Options
    I get tons of them and they are super super tight. Like, almost like its squeezing my breath out of me, if that makes sense? They have never been painful, just really tight and unvomfortable and my belly goes into one big, hard ball. Doctor says it's fine though :)
  • Options

Ya, recently they have gotten realy, really tight.  My belly gets very hard and it can be quite uncomfortable...but I know it's just BH cause no pain yet. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"