Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

D&C scheduled for Friday!

I am actually so excited that I finally have an end in sight. After all this time I just want to know for sure that I can be done by Friday. I thought I had that end point with the misoprostol but clearly that didn't work, so hopefully this is it and I can move on!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: D&C scheduled for Friday!

• I am glad there is an end in sight for you. I will be thinking about you on Friday. From what many women have said, the D&C seems to be the easiest part.
  • I wish the misoprostol would have worked, but very glad there is an end in sight.

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• Loading the player...
  • Lkat17Lkat17 member
    I was just replying to your other post and hadn't seen this one. I'm so glad you got it scheduled in for Friday! I hope it will help bring you some closure. (((hugs)))

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • elisbuelisbu member

I am so glad this will finally be over you!

I think about you often and I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I am glad it will end and you can now start to  heal.

• I am so sorry this process is becoming even longer & more dragged out then it needs to be. Its like adding insult to injury. I pray that you have a quick and easy recovery
  • so happy there is an end in sight for you. Best of luck and hoping for a speedy recovery.
  • T&P for a quick and speedy recovery.  I'm glad this will finally be over for you.  Good luck!
    TTC since January 2010
    BFP 5/9/10. U/S - no heartbeat 6/2/10 (7 weeks). Induced miscarriage 6/7/10.
    Chemical pregnancies 12/2/10, 1/3/11, and 2/7/11.
    dx: RPL due to poor quality uterine lining; begin progesterone January 2011
    BFP 3/10/11. EDD 11/19/11. E arrived 11/15/11!

Loss Blog | Life Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This may be the most gleeful D&C post in history!  I'm so glad you are at least close to resolution, though.  Oh, and YGPM.
    DS 04.25.08 DS 03.14.12 missed m/c 9w1d :: 6.18.10 :: d&c | missed m/c 9w3d :: 11.2.10 :: d&c
  • God luck on Friday and thank goodness for closure.
  • I also have mine scheduled for Friday - I'm nervous and anxious but just really feel like I've done all the crying I can do - I just want to have it be done with.... and start to move on. G/L with yours and vibes for a good recovery!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image merry christmas from my little elves! image
  • imagemrs.gee:
    This may be the most gleeful D&C post in history!  I'm so glad you are at least close to resolution, though.  Oh, and YGPM.

LOL I know it sounds so odd, but I am just so tired of waiting and waiting I am totally ready to just have it done. I'm sad that I have to do this, but I've been grieving for 3 weeks but still stuck, you know? I want to get closer to TTC again and this is the only way it is going to happen. 

And YGPM back!

• I'm glad this part of the recovery is almost here for you.  Sending good thoughts your way on Friday!
  • Good luck! My D&C went pretty smooth... I had just about no pain... i hope yours is just as smooth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers TTC Since July 2009
    BFP C6 - m m/c found on 3/17 - D&C 3/19 9w6d
    Aug 2011 - SA - Low motility (25%) high PH
    Sept 2011 - SA - 100mil sperm, 37% motility
    Oct 2011 - HSG/SHG if not natural BFP
    Holy crap natural BFP(cycle 20)!!! - Beta#1 10/11 - 185 P-23, Beta #2 10/13 -499.8, P-35.7! Thyroid good at 1.13, Beta #3 10/18 5,854.6 P-30.6; Beta 4 10/25 - 39,500 p4 20
    1st U/S on 10/18 - saw gestational sac! 2nd u/s (10/25) saw a tiny fetus and saw the HB flickering away! 3rd U/S on 11/2 measuring 2 days ahead HB 138! 4th U/S 11/9 - Measured 8w1d - HB 178! released from RE 11/16 U/S - HB 180 everything On track!
    Pregnancy Blog
  • I just had my D&C yesterday. Physically, it was fine. It was emotional hell, but it sounds like you have already been through that.

The procedure was pretty simple. I went in, got drugged up, closed my eyes for a what seemed like a few minutes and the procedure was over. Today, I am taking some antibiotics and some meds to help stop bleeding. But I have only had a little bleeding. They said I could take advil for pain, but haven't needed it.

My t&ps are with you!

July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Itsmegin- I am glad that you will finally get some resolution and be closer to TTC again even though I know you preferred not to have D&C.  I hope it all goes smoothly for you and that you have a speedy recovery!  You will have many of us thinking about you and praying for you! Please keep us posted and take care of yourself as you move forward!
    Tried for 2 years before diagnosed with DOR and low Progesterone. MC at 16 weeks in June 2010 (Told Placenta Previa contributed to the loss)
    Mommy to one darling & amazing little girl :) Born September 9th 2011 (C-Section at 38 weeks for Placenta Previa)

Surprise!! EDD 12/13/13 (Hoping for a VBAC!) Off home bed rest  and now just monitoring a large SCH. Stable in size but not going away. SHRINK PLEASE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"