Infertility

I have to stop...

looking at my friends u/s pics on FB (this is the friend that got PG after 1 round of clomid). They had their u/s today where they found out the sex (boy) and everything and she posted a ton of u/s pics and I have spent the last five minutes staring at them. I was genuinely excited for them when I got the text this morning, but seeing the u/s is just making me so sad. I better get over it quick though b/c I am going to see Eclipse (again) tomorrow with her and I know it is all she is going to want to talk about.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have to stop...

• Surprising how you can be both happy for someone and sad for yourself at the same time...
    Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
    Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
    2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
    4 failed IUIs in 2010
    IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
    Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
    Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!
  • Honestly, I'm getting really tired in general of all the pictures of kids, babies, belly bumps, and ultra sounds... as well as the pregnancy announcements, baby-this-and-that status updates, and happy family profile pics.  It's enough to make me want to quit FB.  I don't know why I torture myself with it anymore. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"