Eco-Friendly Family

HH-aplix or snaps?

I did an ISO on DS for some HH because I want to try them after reading here that they are better for skinny w/ a bit chubbier thighs. (unfortunately DD got my thighs... lol) I have 2 pm's one has 3 with snaps and lrg inserts for $30 and the other has 3 with aplix and both inserts for $39.

I just don't know who to go with... The aplix ones have cow and peace bear prints too... if that matters. LOL 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: HH-aplix or snaps?

• i have the aplix and love them but the laundry tabs are ehh..
  • I only have aplix... they are our night/nap diapers because of the great rise and wide stuffing room. As for the laundry tabs... I don't use them. I twist the straps and attach them to each other. They never come undone that way.

LOVE these diapers. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have both and I like both :) DH likes the velcro better because he can get a better fit but I like that DS doesn't undo the snaps unlike the velcro. The laundry tabs don't really work on the velcro ones but sticking them to each other works great (I like the velcro on HH much better than the BG if that helps). I guess I would just get the colors that you like better.
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Thanks, ladies! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• DS has a skinny waist with chunky thighs and I find the snaps on HH work better because you can overlap to get a snugger fit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"