Babies on the Brain

Justbitter

Who are you?

You're obviously not a 'newb' because you've hidden all your stuff in your profile and you've made a blog.  Well, and you're bitter.

*taps foot*

Re: Justbitter

• ::waits...::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::settles in to wait:: (atleast for the next few till I go to bed)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm bitter at the obvious association I might have with said screenname
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Confused

::????::

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • imageChatham2007:

Confused

*points* ? I think I fail at being a girl.

• imagecrownedbee:
    imageChatham2007:

Confused

*points* ? I think I fail at being a girl.

HAHA!!

Thanks for the heads up! My post was more about how I wanted to know who it was without much effort on my part. Clearly a fail, lol.

"Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • I forgive you.

I just automatically assumed you were being your lazy self and not searching for her post(s).  MY BAD.

*smooches*

• mmm yay..and yet another person who just ignores direct questions

::taps fingers::

• imagecrownedbee:

I forgive you.

I just automatically assumed you were being your lazy self and not searching for her post(s).  MY BAD.

*smooches*

I seriously pee'd a little because that is so true, hahaha. I had no idea why you were calling her out today, but I did remember seeing her here before and wondered the same thing. I love you, lol.

• imageChatham2007:
    imagecrownedbee:

I forgive you.

*smooches*

I seriously pee'd a little because that is so true, hahaha. I had no idea why you were calling her out today, but I did remember seeing her here before and wondered the same thing. I love you, lol.

You must have seen someone else (maybe Just Bitter?).  Her signup date is tomorrow.  So she's just been around today.

• That's probably exactly what it is. Just goes to show us how much bitter rolls through here on a daily basis... Stick out tongue

• I'm sorry I didn't answer before... I had to go offline for a while... Yes, I knew I'd look like a newbie with the new name and all, but you're savvy enough to know different. ;) I've been around the boards for over five years. I'm just tired and needed a new, more anonymous name and a place to vent. Most of you don't know me, since I mostly lurk. I'm not a bad person, I'm just mostly tired, bitter and sad so I'll just let you decide on that yourselves.
  • imageBallSox:
    I'm bitter at the obvious association I might have with said screenname
    Sorry about that. No harm intended.
  • imageJustbitter:
    imageBallSox:
    I'm bitter at the obvious association I might have with said screenname
    Sorry about that. No harm intended.

lol.  It's cool.  If you're not a douche, no harm no foul.  If you're a douche, then I might be more upset.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • I will become bitter if you misuse adjectives where adverbs belong.
  • BeabsBeabs member

imageBostonGayGal:
    I will become bitter if you misuse adjectives where adverbs belong.

I thought I was the only one who caught that. Thanks for making me feel less like the grammar police!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mmmm...cake! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"