Eco-Friendly Family

Netflix/Hulu me please!

I've gone through all the shows I currently watch.  I'm all caught up on Leverage, Lie to Me, Bones, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, NCIS, NCIS LA and any Bravo show that is on-line or on demand.  Yes...I know this makes me a geek.

I'm currently working on a not so good cable show called Missing.  It isn't horrid...it just isn't great.

So what's next?  Glee?  Dexter?  Something else?  I'm worried that Dexter is going to be too gory. I'm worried that Glee will be too campy.

But I'm about to spend the next 6 1/2 days needing to do something so help a girl out please.  

Re: Netflix/Hulu me please!

• imageSapphyr:
    The vampire diaries!

Ok...I will give them a go.  Although if I watch them Amanda is gonna make me watch Twilight. Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • Glee is fabulous. You'll love it guaranteed.

buuuut if you need something else: 

True Blood? Tudors? Weeds? Go old school w/ Arrested Development?  (love that show!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I second Arrested Development.  And it's not really the style of any of your other choices but I just got into Gilmore Girls.  Love.
  • Also.. while you're on bedrest... read the Twilight books.  Please.  I sound like a teenage girl with all of this Gilmore Girls/Twilight talk but I promise you'll LOVE them!  I read all four in seven days!
  • Glee...  I've run out of stuff too, and I've turned to Dancing with the Stars..  *sigh*  I'm embarrassed about how much I'm kinda enjoying it...  Points because they have the entire season on.

Other ones I've done when I run out of my normal are Better off Ted (which is kinda humorous) and MOdern Family, which is ok. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSassy_Cassie:
    I just got into Gilmore Girls.  Love.

I used to watch it when it was on TV.  I should go back and catch up on any that I missed.

• Gilmore Girls ROCKS.  I've turned two of my friends onto it.  FABULOUS show.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageHippinski:

imageSapphyr:
    The vampire diaries!

Ok...I will give them a go.  Although if I watch them Amanda is gonna make me watch Twilight. Stick out tongue

I haven't seen those movies but read the books. And I know Amanda has read the vampire diaries as have I. The show is good though and an easy watch.
  • imageSapphyr:
    imageHippinski:

imageSapphyr:
    The vampire diaries!

I haven't seen those movies but read the books. And I know Amanda has read the vampire diaries as have I. The show is good though and an easy watch.

It's not on Netflix and only the last 4 episodes are on Hulu. :(

• British show called "Kingdom" on Hulu. And Glee is pretty good - just be prepared to some camp and you'll be fine - the music makes up for the parts I don't like as much.  Dexter is good but gory, True Blood is good too (less gory than Dexter to me). The Tudors is good, some nudity and be prepared for it to not be really historically accurate.

Curious what other people suggest becaus it sounds like we have similar TV taste :) 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Ooh, British comedy As Time Goes By. Slightly campy but darling and funny. You can't go wrong with Judy Dench.
  • The only British comedy I've ever liked is Monty Python...and it's been years.Embarrassed
  • On Netflix--the show Firefly--love it!  Then watch the movie, Serenity!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"