Pregnant after IF
Options

What are you up to tonight?

I have about 100 things I could do, but am content to sit here on the couch!

DH went out for a bit, so I have to whole place to myself!  I think I am going to have a Mad Men marathon.... love me some Don Draper! ;) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are you up to tonight?

• Options

I love Don! And I think January Jones looks like Grace Kelly. I can't wait until Season 4 starts at the end of July although I suppose I will be DVRing most of my fave shows now. :)

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member
    I'm cooking dinner, finishing the thank you notes from my shower Saturday, and watching SYTYCD!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

mmm Don Draper! Great idea, smilee :)

I just ate a baked potato for dinner and am trying to figure out what I feel like next. Big night eh?

B/G twins!
  • Options

Smilee...its Wednesday. And Wednesday is Sundae. That is what I will be doing after my PIO shot!

Mad Men is one of my all time favorite shows. New season starts 7/25! 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    smileesmilee member
    imagenewsbaby:

Smilee...its Wednesday. And Wednesday is Sundae. That is what I will be doing after my PIO shot!

LOL!  Enjoy!  I can't believe I am going to say this, but I am actually sick of ice cream!  

• Options
    smileesmilee member
    imagekdodge423:

Trying not to puke up supper, waiting for DH to get the suitcases down so I can pack.

Ugh... no fun, no fun at all.  

• Options
    imagesmilee:
    imagenewsbaby:

LOL!  Enjoy!  I can't believe I am going to say this, but I am actually sick of ice cream!  

Nooo I will pretend I did not read that! 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i took the dog for a walk, and ran into a bunch of neighbors that didn't know i was pg...so the dog walk took an hour!  then, i ran to the gym to do weights.  now, i'm home eating junk and waiting for the new episode of top chef.
  • Options

What I'm supposed to be doing is working on cleaning out stuff from what will be the baby's room. What I am actually doing is sitting here on the computer, watching Food Network (because I'm lazy and haven't flipped channels) and not doing what it is that I'm supposed to be doing. I figure why start now? My mom is calling soon and I'll only get about 30 minutes of work done...there's always tomorrow! :)

Oooo Just remembered that Never Been Kissed is on! Woo hoo!!

• Options
    i already have my pajamas on laying in bed until it's feeding time at the zoo again.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I love Mad Men!  But I have to wait until the newest season is out on DVD, since we don't have cable.

DH has been out of town all week for work and comes back tomorrow, so I'm just watching movies tonight and doing some cleaning...exciting, right?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am a lacrosse widow again tonight. Boo. I am trying to be patient with DH and lacrosse because next summer he's got to cut this sh!t out. So I am watching My So Called Life on Hulu and waiting for his stinky ass to get home with some ice cream for me :)
  • Options
    I'm not doing much at all. I already fell asleep on the couch for an hour...I'm going to end up hitting the sack here pretty shortly. DVRs SYTYCD so I have something to watch on the treadmill in the morning!
  • Options
    imagesmilee:

I think I am going to have a Mad Men marathon.... love me some Don Draper! ;) 

I CAN NOT WAIT for the new Mad Men season! 

DH is working and I've been outside working on some gardening.  Pretty chill evening. 

• Options
    Trying to stay awake. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"