Wee — The Bump
Babies on the Brain

Wee

I was just looking at the wedding pics! Awesome!

Also, I am in LOVE with the fascinators! Where did you get yours?

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
image image image Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
"I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
"Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin

Re: Wee

• Thanks!  I hired it out.  LOL  We went to pic up the ones for my SILs and MIL, so they stuck that one on my head and told me to take it.
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• And, ummm.... Do I have to ask about the other pics? Is that a horrible tradition that they do to boys? LMAO!
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh yes!!!  They tie them to the trailer, pour all sorts of crap all over them and then drive to the farm and cover them in cow shiit.

Never in my life have I seen anything like it.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• That's just meannnnnnn!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards