Infertility
Options

NIFR blogs

I have a new obsession - reading blogs. I find one blog, then follow it to another blog, and so on. I have a bookmark list of tons of blogs! 

I just found one that is hilarious.... www.theredneckmommy.com If you love blogs (especially funny stuff), check it out. Yes, she has kids....and talks about them in some posts, but she is quite funny!

Anyone else have any great blogs they want to share? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
SAIFW

Re: NIFR blogs

• Options
    Very sad...I was going to go on an read the above mentioned blog but it's BLOCKED :-(
    TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm addicted to this one https://annies-eats.com/ which is a bad thing b/c I'm on a diet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Blocked from work? That stinks...you will have to check it out from home, then! I find her really funny!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"