Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Carters clothes returns

I received some Carter's outfits as a gift that are too small for my son.  I did not receive a gift receipt for them and don't know where they were purchased from.  Is there any place that I can return them w/o receipt?

Re: Carters clothes returns

• Options
    Same thing happened to me and I was able to make an even exchange (for a smaller size but same exact outfit) at Kohl's.
  • Options
    Carters has several different lines made for kohls, target, etc. Does it say anything on the tag like child of mine by carters or anything like that?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took the stuff I got (some with receipts, some without) to the Carter's outlet store we have around here and they took everything back. If you don't have one of those maybe you could look online to see if the stores around you sell the particular clothes you got. I know JC Penney, BRU and Kohl's sell Carter's near me.
  • Options

imagetay5267:
    Carters has several different lines made for kohls, target, etc. Does it say anything on the tag like child of mine by carters or anything like that?

It's the "regular" Carter's brand. 

• Options
    If it's from Macy's or JCPenney's they put their special tags on them, so if those are there you can probably rule those places out. BRU gave me trouble for returning without a receipt so if I were you I would try Kohl's or the Carter's store.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"