1st Trimester
Options

July 7th is not coming soon enough!

I have my first appointment then.. I just want to be reassured everything is okay! haha I will be 10 weeks by then! I'm not really sick so I worry over the dumb things.. what kinda crazy girl almost wishes she was sick!?

Re: July 7th is not coming soon enough!

• Options
    With my 1st baby I was never sick. Be thankful cause being sick SUCKS
  • Options
    haha I know. I keep telling myself I need to be thankful! This is my first time being pregnant and I always thought pregnancy = super sick..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My first appointment is not until July 30th and I totally understand. I'm having a hard time waiting as well. I have not had any symptoms yet either and I was saying the same things to a friend the other day. Kinda just wish I could have something to know I am pregnant. I did have some spotting last night and call my provider today and they did a HCG level which didn't really say whether or not everything is ok because they need to retest in 2 days, but it does tell me that I am pregnant. My level was 4098. I feel a little better and the bleeding has stopped. I just wanted to let you know that I understand the waiting is soooo hard. -Megan
  • Options
    Ahhh this is messing with my head! haha maybe i should give in and drink a dr pepper to calm me down lol
  • Options
    You only have one week left! Stay busy :)
  • Options
    Are we twins? My first appt is July 7 too, and I have ZERO symptoms. And when I say zero, I mean ZERO!! I wish I were queasy from time to time for sure.
    imageimage Leslie G. My Bio| Bloggy style Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am queasy all the time.  You can have some of mine!
  • Options
    I have my first real appointment and my first ultrasound on the 7th.... I am counting down the days!!!  it's going to be a long week eh? 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

July 7th is my first appt too and the days are definately not moving quick enough.  I also want the reassurance that everything is okay. 

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My first appointment is scheduled for July 7th as well!! Hey hey, less than a week now!! I ended up going for an emergency ultrasound exactly a week ago, which was a blessing and a curse. Blessing because it eased my mind when I saw my LO and heard/saw it's heartbeat. But a curse because I had it due to a bad infection that I was hospitalized for 2 days later. Yikes. Sit back, relax, and the 7th will be here before you know it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I have my second appt. on the 7th. It can't come soon enough! I had my first u/s at 8 weeks, I just can't wait to listen to the heartbeat again!

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree, though I have had 4 u/s already with my RE, my 1st OB appt isn't until the 7th.  This is my 1st week without seeing the twins at all and it makes me nuervous,especially since I have a diagnose SCH.  Hang in there, at least it is less than a week away now.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"