Infertility
Options

Good evening ladies!

How are y'all?

DH and I just got home from a marathon RE appointment and a great dinner at PF Changs. Now on to cuddles with the dogs and SYTYCD.

I'm glad to see the board picked up a little bit today! Hope I didn't miss anything too good!

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

Re: Good evening ladies!

• Options

Whats up!!!   Welcome home, happy cuddle & TV time :)

Honestly, I don't think it's really picked up much :(

I'm waiting for DH to get home from an iphone app meeting, just me and the pupps & kittay's and America's Got Talent is playing in the background.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sounds like a nice evening! We grilled some steaks and sat on the deck, and now DH is ironing and I just put a peach-blueberry crumble in the oven!
    Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

what happened at marathon RE appt?  do you have a new plan?

when are you heading to chi-town?

ok, done with questions (for now)

oh and hi cutie

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    imagetheworms:

what happened at marathon RE appt?  do you have a new plan?

when are you heading to chi-town?

ok, done with questions (for now)

oh and hi cutie

Worms!!! We haven't "talked" in forever! Fill me in darlin'...

No new plan really...I'll post it all tomorrow, I'm too tired right now. Basically she thinks we have a chance with IUIs, was very impressed and encouraged with how I responded last (canceled) cycle, doesn't consider DH MFI any more and said if we did want to do Shared Risk, we could, even with my high FSH. All in a nutshell...

We leave on the 21st :) 

• Options

Oh and she potentially wants to do a lap--that would be 6 surgeries in 5 years. Fun stuff...

• Options

Can't wait to read all about it cutie but sounds very promising cutie!

I'm good.  Excited AF is here and can move forward.

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    imagetheworms:

I'm good.  Excited AF is here and can move forward.

YAYAYA! I'm so excited for you! :):) 

• Options
    smileesmilee member
    I hope your PF Changs stays with you, my dear! ;)
  • Options
    imagemadelyn07:

How are y'all?

DH and I just got home from a marathon RE appointment and a great dinner at PF Changs. Now on to cuddles with the dogs and SYTYCD.

I'm glad to see the board picked up a little bit today! Hope I didn't miss anything too good!

YUM!!! I love PF Changs!!!! so jealous! 

Adopting after multiple rounds of fertility meds and 3 failed IUI's
  • Options

I hope your meeting went well!

Smile

We're snacking on cantaloupe.

+++
  • Options

Hello =) I am TOTALLY jealous of your marathon appt and pf changs!! First because I am dying for a date with the dildo cam and the RE and second because I LOVE PF CHANGS!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back! =) 

• Options
    imagelmc5004:

Hello =) I am TOTALLY jealous of your marathon appt and pf changs!! First because I am dying for a date with the dildo cam and the RE and second because I LOVE PF CHANGS!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back! =) 

Hate to disappoint...no dildo cam...I'm on BCP...I did have a date with the stirrups though...for my PAP...still jealous? Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"