Washington Babies
Options

**Amy**

Yup, still on for tomorrow.  Think of it as your last Out Of Jail Card for awhile. Party!!!

Although we will be more then happy to come visit you in the slammer.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Amy**

• Options

For sure!  I'm glad we chose tomorrow instead of Friday, because then I would have had to cancel. 

Hmm, I see 4 babies, 2 M's, and two mama's kicked back in the sunshine this summer.  Lets do it!

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options
    imageMrsAmyB:

For sure!  I'm glad we chose tomorrow instead of Friday, because then I would have had to cancel. 

Hmm, I see 4 babies, 2 M's, and two mama's kicked back in the sunshine this summer.  Lets do it!

Do you think we could train the M's to refill our "lemonaid"...Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL, well if we say "lemonaid", we may have taste testers!   I'm all for an easy nap time, but...
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"