Cincinnati Babies

Nurserypics link

Hey I was on the nursery board and found this link to be very helpful!! I looked at all the yellow rooms and saw many had stripes on the wall it looks great! HTH!

https://babyroombio.weebly.com/index.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nurserypics link

• Sorry for hijacking but what a cool site!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DRockHDRockH member
    Thanks for sending me this! I have seen this before! My DH painted the room the yellow stripes a year ago, and I love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemcmann05:
    Sorry for hijacking but what a cool site!

No prob mcmann! I was just trying to draw her attention incase she hasn't but she's on top of the game! LOL! :) It really is a cool site! Soemone did all the work for us and put them all in one source! YAY!

• i'm hijacking bc i thought she was going to be posting pics of her nursery b/c it sounds beautiful!!
  • Okay now everyone is welcome! And no would feel they are butting in or hijacking! LOL!
  • DRockHDRockH member

imageDenise2005:
    i'm hijacking bc i thought she was going to be posting pics of her nursery b/c it sounds beautiful!!

Big Smile Thank you! You are so sweet. I promise promise to post pics once it is done 

• OK - that site totally rocks. Seriously - some of those rooms are AMAZING. Most of them are better decorated than my entire house. Damn!

But seriously, thanks for sharing Yes

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers DS 8-14-09 // DD 1-3-12

my blog

• imageklee411:

OK - that site totally rocks. Seriously - some of those rooms are AMAZING. Most of them are better decorated than my entire house. Damn!

But seriously, thanks for sharing Yes

You are welcome! Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"