Babies: 9 - 12 Months

RP: Wisconsin Dells

Have you been there? Can you recommend a place to stay with an indoor waterpark? TIA

Re: RP: Wisconsin Dells

• I love the Dells. I live 2 hrs away so I go a lot. The Kalahari and The Great Wolf are nice. They can be a bit pricey but the indoor parks are awesome. I really like the Kalahari the best. But we usually stay at a cheaper hotel and buy passes into the Kalahari.

Good luck! Its a lot of fun. I hope to take DD there sometime this summer. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I grew up not to far from there. The Kalahari was the 1st one that came to mind. I've only ever gone to Noah's Ark but have heard good things about the Kalahari. I think it would be fun to go there in the middle of winter when there's nothing else to do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • FI and I went a few years ago for a weekend.  We stayed at the Great Wolf.  It was pretty nice and fun.  It has an indoor/outdoor waterpark and an Aveda spa.  It is also right next to an outlet mall, so I liked that part!

• I live a half hour away and we always go there. I would vote for the Wilderness. It has 3 separate indoor waterparks and a few outdoor. The one thing that is nice is that it is the only one that does not allow someone to buy a pass to go for the day. You have to stay there to use the waterpark. The kalahari has it where you could walk in and pay a fee to use the waterparks for the day so it tends to be a lot more crowded. The Wilderness has nice 2 bedroom suites in the Glacier Canyon Lodge that has a full kitchen, living room, and then a room with a king bed and another with either 2 queens or a bunk bed with a queen bed on the bottom. 
  • Ditto Kalahari

And if you can get away for a nice meal, I highly recommend Kaminski Bros. Chop House.  Delicious.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"