Parenting after 35

Need advice

Michael does a great job sleeping the first part of the night.  He sleeps from about 10pm to 2 to 3:30am.  He eats and is back to sleep within 30 to 40 minutes.  Then he is up every 2 to 2 and half hours wanting to eat.  Any advice of keeping him asleep longer for the last part of the night.  I do swaddle him and am looking at the magic sleep suit but he is not big enough for it yet.  I am ok with him getting up in the middle of the night but I would like a couple more hours after the first feeding.  He is breastfeeding and I work hard to make sure he eats as much as he can before he falls asleep.  Thanks ladies.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need advice

• I don't think there's much you can do at such a young age. At not even 2 months I would have been thrilled to get 4-5 hours of solid sleep at night.
  • steverstever member

imageDr.Loretta:
    I don't think there's much you can do at such a young age. At not even 2 months I would have been thrilled to get 4-5 hours of solid sleep at night.

This. If he's hungry, he's hungry. There's not much you can do besides nurse him some more.

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry, wish I could help, but I still have a co-sleeper on my hands so any and all advice I have is suspect.  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageDr.Loretta:
    I don't think there's much you can do at such a young age. At not even 2 months I would have been thrilled to get 4-5 hours of solid sleep at night.

This! Hang in there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have you tried the miracle blanket....works a little better then the regular swaddle....ever since we started using that J has STTN. We do FF though......not sure if that makes a difference.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"