Infertility
Options

THANKS BOSS!!!

So my boss let the secretary leave early today just so he could pick my brain and see whats going on with my IF. He doesnt get it, is insensitive and basically is just a guy. Well after asking me things he comes up with two great statements:

1. (after an IVF cost explanation) I would pay $20,000 for a kid.

im thinking "yeah well you own this company and youre made of money so of course you could. I would but dont have the money jack off!"

2. After completing the IF convo he immediately offers up that he and wifey are thinking about trying to #3 if they can stand having another baby around.

Fail. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: THANKS BOSS!!!

• Options
    Wow...just wow...men are so insensitive and stupid...*throat punch*
    TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    What a jackass!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think you should you have kicked him in the balls.  What an asshat.

Sorry cutie

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    Seriously lame.
    +++
  • Options
    How rude and not following employee/employer boundrys.  Ugh, bosses just don't get it! 
    Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"