January 2011 Moms
Options

Dopplers and r they safe to use every day?

I have my doppler from bellybeats.com and so far what I've read is that they are fine to use but I wanted to see if any others had info on it.  I use it for a very short period of time and so far it's only been every 2-3 days and not every day.

Also, do you notice LO moving away from it :)  Today it was pretty funny b/c I found the hb right away and then I heard a woosh and the heartbeat was gone and then I found it to the left of the doppler.  I've read that most babies move away from it b/c of the noise but it's pretty cool to hear

Re: Dopplers and r they safe to use every day?

• Options
    I'm pretty sure they're safe to use everyday.  I don't know about the moving away thing, so far LO has been in almost the same spot every time.
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah I can always find the hb in the same area but it's funny to hear the heartbeat fade away and then get closer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've heard different things about the safety.  I would do some research if you're concerned.

Neriah always moved away from it too, and when she was too big to do that, she would try to kick it away!  My midwife said it's because it's probably loud and may hurt their ears!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im sure it is safe to use everyday or else there would be a warning that came with it. But you LO moving from it is to cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"