December 2010 Moms

Team Pink? Anyone?

Lainey's getting lonely!! I think we've added what? 3 or 4 more penises to the mix today?? 

LoL! Congrats to all the team blues!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Team Pink? Anyone?

• I don't get to find out til the 12th and it's driving me crazy. DH will find out with me then I am coming straight to the bump. We are keeping the sex a surprise until my shower in Oct so we can tell our family in person.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm hoping to join you and Lainey- however it won't be until the end of July that we know.
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Loading the player...
  • Well your Lainey and my Isla can be BFF's ... I'm with you on team pink. We definitley need some more girls on our team.
  • My theory is that everyone who is team green will turn team pink in December.

That must be where all the girls are hiding out!

• I won't be finding out until Aug...ugh, the suspense is killing me!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We'll find out on the 13th. We're keeping our fingers crossed in hopes of adding to Team Blue, but you never know!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Married my best friend, Chris, on 07/11/2009...
  • We're finding out in 2 DAYS! :-) Maybe our little nugget will turn out to be an Evelyn :-) Or, if it's a Lawson- then Lainey will continue to be one of the roses amongst the thorns :-P

(No offense to the sweet baby boys... It's just I was the only girl with 3 older brothers and my Mom used to call me the rose amongst the thorns :-P...) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We probably won't be schedule for our u/s until August, but I'm dying to know! I'm secretly hoping for team pink, but the thought of a daughter sends my DH to the internet researching convents, LOL.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Girls run in my family like water..I already have my little princess,and this time around it seems everyone wants a boy..I just want a healthy baby with 10 fingers and 10 toes..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We won't know until the 1st week in Aug, but I am hoping for team pink.  I will not be disappointed in a blue, but really want it to be pink. 
  • We don't find out until July 26, but if IntelliGender is correct, we will be joining you Wink
  • So bummed I don't get to find out until 21 weeks....that's like 3 weeks away.[;(] Here's my prediction though....

Girl.

Check back on the 19th to see if that's actually true or not, I've actually been having boy dreams lately so we'll see how accurate my 'gut' instinct is.

• My instinct says girl. We'll find out in 2 weeks.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• lrn327lrn327 member
    We won't find out until almost 21 weeks either but am strongly feeling girl.  Or, as our nurse put it, "If that's a boy then that's going to be one high-strung child!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I want a girl just for the reason of decorating and clothes, but I would be excited for a boy as well. I hear they LOVE their mommies =) We set up an elective u/s for July 10th. I will be 16w3d at that point. I am aware that we may not find out that early and that the results may be innaccurate, but if we don't do it then we will have to wait until 20.5 weeks till DH is back in town for work and I am too impatient to wait that long!!!
  • I just found out yesterday that we are Team Pink :-)

• imageslwprincess:
    I just found out yesterday that we are Team Pink :-)

Yay! Congrats. Girls are in small forces around these parts. Team greens are keeping them hostage!  

• Well you will have to wait for December for me, since I have a boy and girl it will be team green for me!!!  FWIW I think I having a boyBig Smile
  • imageSchick'sChick:

imageslwprincess:
    I just found out yesterday that we are Team Pink :-)

Yay! Congrats. Girls are in small forces around these parts. Team greens are keeping them hostage!  

I'm trying to help out by giving you two girls! Don't forget about me! :-P 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The sonos guess at NT time was girl. She said she checked both the "1st trimester way"---angle of the dangle....and "2nd trimester way"--between the legs for the labia----and both indicated a girl. Im not getting my hopes up too much (LIES!!!) because we already have 2 boys. A girl in the mix would be great...

We will be visiting home in 2 weeks where I will hopefully get the confirmation call....official morph scan isnt until 2nd week of August....

• Crying I still don't know!!! booo....
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"