Pregnant after a Loss
Options

strange feeling

I have a lot of pressure in my pelvic area. I can feel baby girl moving around, but with my cervix shortening and funneling I'm scared something is wrong. Is this a normal feeling? I have an u/s tomorrow at 2:30, but I'm thinking of calling my doc sooner. Something just doesn't feel right.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: strange feeling

• Options
     I have no experience with the feelings you are describing, but don't base anything off of that! If something does feel right- call!
    Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • Options

I sometimes get a lot of pressure in the pelvis, it usually goes away after a while.

I liken the feeling to having a tampon in, but it's slipping out....MW said totally normal.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    As your labor buddy I demand you call the doctor! Better safe than sorry! And text me if you need anything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for your input. The pressure has gone away. I'm wondering if it was all the watermelon I ate working its way out. We also just got bacl from vacation and the 13 hour car ride made me ache all over (even though we took lots of breaks). I'm going to call the doc in the morning unless the pain comes back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"