Austin Babies
Options

Who is doing IVF/Fert Treatment Next?

I am finally coming to terms with life (not really but pretending makes me feel better) and it is time to pass along the fertility voodoo to the next IFer. (I know... I know... it has taken me long enough!) I also have some penguin-luck socks that I have not used to pass along.  If you are not affraid that I have cursed them, they are yours.  Email me at lainaustin at yahoo and I will get them to you. 

Re: Who is doing IVF/Fert Treatment Next?

• Options
    We are not trying anytime soon, but I could not read this and not respond.  (((hugs)))  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    YGPM
    Mom to an almost 4 y/o and an almost 2 y/o. In process of growing our family through adoption.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

oh you silly nut.  you're not cursed. 

anyway, what about poontater?  are they TTC still?  you could send it along to her if no one from this board responds.

• Options
    imagejoyco:

oh you silly nut.  you're not cursed. 

anyway, what about poontater?  are they TTC still?  you could send it along to her if no one from this board responds.

Good thought but no, they are not trying. 
  • Options
    i have a good friend from college who is currently seeing dr. seeker and having a hard time conceiving. li'd love to pass it along to her (and even asked in a thread a few weeks ago about how to get one), but understand if you want to keep it on the boards. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wish.  DH isn't ready yet, and unfortunately, his "reasons" for not being ready are not going away anytime soon.  Since I just turned 33, it looks like we're just not ever going to try. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "There is a fine line between a princess and a witch...thinking you're one does NOT give you the right to act like the other." my grandmother
  • Options
    That reminds me of a post I wanted to send to you on the topic a while back - one of the NC board girls had a lucky panda. Maybe the post can inspire/help someone too.:)  https://tiny.cc/kwe75
  • Options
    agranagran member

Dr. Vaughn says I'm at least two iui's removed from having to think about IVF.  So I want to keep my luck flowing and claim I "don't" need it.  :-)

What about the nestie who lost the baby at 21 weeks?  I can't remember her screen name but I think they named their daughter Lily.  I see her post on the infertility board all the time... I think they are on a new cycle.  She seems next up for needing good nestie juju. 

Married October 28, 2006, TTC since March 2009 IUI #1-8 w/ clomid = BFN
    IVF # 1 May, 2011 = BFP!!! Stillbirth at 26 weeks (placental failure/severe IUGR)
    FET #1 February, 2012-- BFP! Beta #1=84 Beta #2= 207 Beta #3= 3,526 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Our Rainbow Baby is on the Way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"