Multiples

Recommendations on post baby gear- for belly?

I gained 36lbs with this pregnancy.

Just happened, didnt watch my weight, ate what I could and I think that being 5'2, its a decent amt.

Def have most in my belly.

Any recommendations on what I can use/wear esp after a c-sec incision to help minimize belly?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Recommendations on post baby gear- for belly?

• Good question.  At 5 weeks post c-section, I'm wondering the same thing.did try a Spanx type tank top and that was a failure.  It rolled up because of my belly.  I'm anxious to see the responses.

Lori

E&E 5.18.04: A 7.4.06: J&Z 5.24.10 

• ::stalking this post::

I've heard of the belly bandit / mother tucker

https://www.bellybandit.com/store/p-8-mother-tucker.aspx 

Has anyone had luck with this?

• Loading the player...
  • 36 lbs?! What are you talking about? That's great! I should be so lucky.
  • 36 lbs? That's great...you'll probably lose most of it when you give birth....I gained about 40 (I am psyched that it was not more) and thats what I gained with my singleton so that goes to show me how poorly I ate, etc. w/ my 1st DS ...and these babies are measuring big...I am slightly concerned that I am going to look dumpy the rest of the summer as my summer clothes will not fit and it takes 6 weeks before I can start any excercising ...I know this will probably/ should be the least of my conocerns but I am eager to get back to feeling comfortable in my own body...i dont have any recommendations but thanks for posting...I hope there is something out there...

• wow, only 35 lbs??  I gained a good 55+.  Within 10 days I had lost all but 8 lbs or so.  Unfortunately, the remaining weight is all in my gut.  I hate!!  I wear a lot of t-shirts around the house and for errands and loose fitting cute shirts for going out.  I tried a spanx tank top as well and a girdle type thing and they didnt work too well.

I just recently bought my 1st one piece swimsuit since I was probably a kid.  Boo! 

Oh well, here's to next summer....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good gracious.  I gained over 60, my babies are 8 months and I still have a good 30 to go to get back to PP weight.  (I was on the cusp of underweight when I got PG so it was good that I gained that much, I needed to).  But I also gained almost entirely in my belly so I still look pg if I'm not sucking it in.  I'm about to begin my adventures with spanx soon and hoping that that, overall weight loss and Pilates will help to flatten things out.

No 2 pieces in my future either, even if I flatten out the fat, because I have some wrinkly twin skin to contend with! Just plain stretch marks wouldn't' bug me but I don't feel comfy exposing the twin skin.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"