Babies on the Brain

WWBOTB do?

We saw the place and its awesome. The people who live in the other half of the duplex are so friendly and seem really nice.

We want the place and the people want to rent it ASAP. Since tomorrow is July 1 we obviously can't move in that quickly.

We want to try to negotiate. The rent is $1400. We were thinking of asking them to give the place to us for the month of July at half price. Does that sound reasonable?

Re: WWBOTB do?

• Sounds reasonable to me.  Especially since you won't be living there the entire month of July.
  • If you move in on July 15th, I'd say so. Only pay the prorated amount for when you have possession of the place.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageohashlet:
    If you move in on July 15th, I'd say so. Only pay the prorated amount for when you have possession of the place.

We would try to officially move everything in by July 15th, but we would ask the landlord to allow us to start moving in any time after tomorrow.

The apartment is currently vacant.

• imageThusadeedoo:

imageohashlet:
    If you move in on July 15th, I'd say so. Only pay the prorated amount for when you have possession of the place.

We would try to officially move everything in by July 15th, but we would ask the landlord to allow us to start moving in any time after tomorrow.

The apartment is currently vacant.

I think if you are going to move stuff in there but not actually live there until the 15th maybe do a 1/2 month rent and a daily rent since you would be storing things there.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"