March 2011 Moms
Options

Fatigue has set in

Well it's already starting.  Last time I don't remember being so tired.  I was just constantly nauseous! 

Yesterday wasn't super crazy or anything.  I wound up crashing on the couch.  Tried to go to bed with DH.  Tossed and turned, so I got up.  Caught myself up a bit on season 2 of Mad Men, and then monitor shopped on Etsy.  I couldn't get myself to fall back asleep until after 2am. 

Back up at 9:45 this morning.  Blech. 

Oh and instead of the upset stomach, I have diarrhea.  Yeah you were all dying to hear that, weren't you?  Sorry if TMI!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fatigue has set in

• Options

I'm not really super tired but last night i had TERRIBLE cramps that woke me up from my sleep and i immediately had to go to the bathroom. So, i had diarrhea wake me up from my sleep. I hope that is all those cramps were from anyway. I've been pretty cramps these last few days. 

Hope you get some good sleep and less diarrhea! Smile 

Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

I was more tired last week then this week, but I still managed to pass out on the couch last night before 9:30.

Woke back up for Real Housewives of NJ though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageStina4242:

I was more tired last week then this week, but I still managed to pass out on the couch last night before 9:30.

Woke back up for Real Housewives of NJ though!

You can't miss that!  I don't know why the New Jersey one sucks me in, but it does! 

• Options

Man, I am really hoping I'm pregnant (duh). :)

I am always such a good sleeper...I never have any trouble falling asleep, and I can sleep for hours and hours without moving a muscle. The last few nights, though, I haven't been able to fall asleep very well. I toss and turn, despite being tired, AND despite being on a medication that makes you sleepy. Definitely something I'm not used to, let's just hope that's an early pg symptom!

Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• Options

I've been DRAGGING as well for the last week....it seems like I just can't sleep enough! What's great is that I'm a teacher and I'm on summer break- so naps are easy for me to fit into my day!

No nausea yet....thank goodness!

• Options
    Exhaustion was actually my first pg symptom (of course I didn't realize it at the time).  I have been so tired for the past week, all I want to do is lie on the couch.  Sunday when my boobs started hurting I knew something was up....that's when I decided to test :).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am exhausted too! In fact last week before I found out about the pregnancy I was complaining to DH about how I felt SO tired! Turns out it was for a very good reason. I just hope I don't get hit with morning sickness in a few weeks. I would be so hard to be sick at my job!
  • Options

It's definatly my favorite of the franchise, I might be kind of bias being a Jersey Girl myself!

Let me just mention most of us are NOT as crazy as Danielle.  I feel SO bad for her kids!

I would like to think most of us are like Dina and Jaqueline, but I'm not sure.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I thought I was the only one with the diarrhea!  Ugh!  I, too, am always tired...and have some othe symptoms as well.  Happy dreams to us all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagePinkLove-S:

I'm not really super tired but last night i had TERRIBLE cramps that woke me up from my sleep and i immediately had to go to the bathroom. So, i had diarrhea wake me up from my sleep. I hope that is all those cramps were from anyway. I've been pretty cramps these last few days. 

Hope you get some good sleep and less diarrhea! Smile 

OMG!!!! The same exact thing happened to me last night! Sorry this happened to you Pink, but I have to admit that I feel a bit relieved to know I'm not alone. I'm pg with my first and just don't know what to expect. 

• Options
    I've also been a really good sleeper my whole life, but since I got pg I can't sleep more than a couple of hours at a time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"