December 2010 Moms
Options

JulietL129

Is your boy name Lawson???  That's what we'll go with if we're having a boy.  I haven't heard it anywhere else, but love it and it's my maiden name.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: JulietL129

• Options

It is :-) We know of a little boy named Lawson, and DH and I have loved it ever since we heard it.

I actually really wanted to honor my great grandfather if we have a little boy, his name was Lawrence Banks Delancey and come to find out the name Lawson actually means "Son of Lawrence".

So, if our little nugget is a boy, his name is going to be Lawson Banks. :)

That's so cool that's your boy name too! I love it! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageJulietL129:

It is :-) We know of a little boy named Lawson, and DH and I have loved it ever since we heard it.

I actually really wanted to honor my great grandfather if we have a little boy, his name was Lawrence Banks Delancey and come to find out the name Lawson actually means "Son of Lawrence".

That is perfect!  My FIL's name is Lawrence and it's a long-time family name on their side.  So now it honors both families.  I'm so glad you mentioned that!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshelbyl:
    imageJulietL129:

That is perfect!  My FIL's name is Lawrence and it's a long-time family name on their side.  So now it honors both families.  I'm so glad you mentioned that!!!

That's awesome :) We didn't know what it meant at first and we were going to pick it anyway- but finding out it's meaning definitely put the icing on the cake for us :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"