Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

update on baby...

Talked to the Dr a bit ago. He said all the tests came back negative. So Im guessing this was just a fluke accident. I hope that the next one will be healthy and survive. I just wish there were some answers.

Oh and it was girl. <3

** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
DS: December 19, 2011
MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: update on baby...

• I'm sure that news was bittersweet. Good because there were no repeatable genetic issues...but bitter because you still can't put a finger on "why did this happen?"

I hope you find some comfort in this.

• Im taking it as bittersweet. Exactly like you said, one one hand: awesome no disease or genetic problems one the other: then why? I think ill call it even and just hope for the next one to be healthy AND survive.
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The same thing for us ... it's so frustrating not knowing why. I can't seem to take "fluke" as an answer.
  • It seems like it was sort of a catch 22 answer but better than no answer at all indeed.  I'm sorry for your loss and hope that things work out for you and DH

Alina Riley 2/22/09- My Baby Bunny :) M/C at 5 weeks 6/30/10 Missed M/C at 10w1d, 10/18/10, D&C 10/19/10 12/25/10 +BFP, Stick baby, Stick! 1/31/11 diagnosed compound heterozygous for MTHFR 2/5/11 subchorianic hematoma found put on one weeks bed rest 3/13/11 ITS A BOY! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Did you name her?  I've heard that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"