Austin Babies

Yay! Look at my cute banner!

Kim777 made a super-cute banner for DS2's upcoming birthday. Love it!

https://3monkeysdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/06/coopers-1st-birthday.html 

Re: Yay! Look at my cute banner!

• Kim777's banners are awesome. She did one for an engagement party and it was great! I've since seen another (adorable) on at a b-day party.

Two thumbs up.

• Loading the player...
  • Love it!!! Hope he has an awesome birthday party! I'm sure it'll be great! You've put a lot into the planning of it! :-)
  • imagendluvsrk:
    Love it!!! Hope he has an awesome birthday party! I'm sure it'll be great! You've put a lot into the planning of it! :-)
    Thanks! The crazy thing is that this is for DS2's bday. DS1's bday party was Saturday (the gym was so much fun, btw!) - they are two years & two weeks apart. And so begin the back-to-back birthday parties for the next, oh 17-20 years! ;)  
  • So cute!!! I love those colors!!
  • Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • what a great name!  ;)

very cute, love the colours too.

• imageheybabe:
    imagendluvsrk:
    Love it!!! Hope he has an awesome birthday party! I'm sure it'll be great! You've put a lot into the planning of it! :-)
    Thanks! The crazy thing is that this is for DS2's bday. DS1's bday party was Saturday (the gym was so much fun, btw!) - they are two years & two weeks apart. And so begin the back-to-back birthday parties for the next, oh 17-20 years! ;)  

Oops, sorry! I should have realized with the names that it wasn't the gym party. Doh! Glad it turned out so well!

Y'all are awesome for throwing them their own parties. My sis and I had to do joint parties every year. We are one year and 6 days apart. I guess since we're so close in age it was more efficient and cheaper for them, but still...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"