Parenting
Options

Lucky...after all the polls

Why do you care who cried at which movie? Stick out tongue

Okay, I'm just giving you a hard time.  Nobody is posting anything, so I figured why not!

Re: Lucky...after all the polls

• Options
    #6#6 member

Because after hearing on FB, on here, people in real life etc about how they cried or expect to cry their eyes out during them I was just curious if there was anyone who didnt.

DH and I rented My Sisters Keeper when it first came out on DVD.  I almost cried maybe once towards the end but just got a tad teary eyed.  

Then I watched Dear John expecting this super sad movie and ready for a good cry.  Tissue box at hand and all alone so I wouldnt look like some crazy sap I watched the entire thing no tears.  Not the first thought of crying either.  

I guess Im just a heartless B*tch but I didnt find either of them cry worthy.  

I have however cried while watching Greys and Private Practice.  Esp the last episodes of both.  

There you have it.  I just keep seeing it on here and FB about how sad they are and how much they cried during those movies.  Just trying to fulfill my curiosity of whether or not Im alone in this no crying deal for either of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"