Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

could that have been af? (may be tmi)

It has now been 71/2 weeks since my ceserean.  About two and a half weeks ago, I had one day when I had very light pink discharge.  I thought it was the beginning of af, but then the next day it was gone.  My six week checkup was a few days later.  I mentioned it to my dr when he asked if my period had came back, but he really didn't say anything.  As I have posted before, my breasts were still leaking some at this time.  I told him that and he said that that was probably causing me not to get my period yet.  He told me to wrap my breasts in an ace wrap for 3 days.  I wrapped for seven days, just to be safe.  He told me to call in 2 weeks if af still wasn't back and he would give me something to start it.  Well, tomorrow is 2 weeks from that appt.  But, I really want af to show up on her own-I just want the peace of mind that everything is working like it should.  Now I am wondering is there anyway your first af could be really really light?  Could that one day have been it, because then it would be another couple of weeks before it would come again.  And my milk is finally drying up-no more leakage in my bra.  But, I did see a little oozing out when I took my bra off to get in the shower 2 days ago.  I swear I am part dairy cow or something. I am really getting tired of waitng on af. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: could that have been af? (may be tmi)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"