Trouble TTC

follies and unexpected IUI Friday

Went in for my follie check.  Two big guys ready to go.  This is our 4th cylce of meds, we've just been timing out sex after the Ovidrel injection.  I was talking to my NP this morning about if we would do IUI next month if things didn't work this time and she said we could plan on that, but could do one Friday if I wanted to.  It took me back a little bit, just because I hadn't planned on it.  I said I'd need to talk to the hubby first. 

I called him and told him what was going on and he's having a tough day today with the topic of pregnancy, but its so sweet that he thinks about it and it gets to him that things haven't happened yet.  So, I listened to him vent, then he called me back a little later and said he thought we should just go for the IUI this time (after he called a friend who had been through all this with his wife).  I'm sorry, but I'm just really loving my husband today.  :)

Feeling a little anxious about the first IUI, but hopeful.

Stopped BCP 7/08 BFP 11/09 - Natural MC 12/09 PCOS 2/10 - Began taking Metformin Femara with trigger from 3/10-7/10 IUI#1 7/10 - BFN Taking a break while I work on my Masters... Now cycling on my own with Metformin. BFP 2/18/11!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: follies and unexpected IUI Friday

• That is so sweet - I love that YH shared with you and has a friend to talk to as well.  IUI is not too bad.  GL!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck! I'm glad your husband is feeling better about the process.  And don't worry - they're really easy!
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Loading the player...
  • How exciting!  I wish you all the best.
  • PM -  I'm really loving YH today, too!  Ha!  How sweet is he?

Congrats on the last minute IUI and good luck!

• Thanks, all!
    Stopped BCP 7/08 BFP 11/09 - Natural MC 12/09 PCOS 2/10 - Began taking Metformin Femara with trigger from 3/10-7/10 IUI#1 7/10 - BFN Taking a break while I work on my Masters... Now cycling on my own with Metformin. BFP 2/18/11!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • A little late but....Good luck on Friday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"