North Carolina Babies

Random: Land's End Totes on Sale

I love those big Land's End totes and they are currently on sale. The Extra Large size is normally $30.50, but it's on sale for $18.30! All the sizes are on sale.

I think I may order some for Christmas presents :)

Re: Random: Land's End Totes on Sale

• I got the medium last year for Jocelyn for $14 on sale and we love it, we use it ALL the time for her when we travel, it fits everything perfect. I think it was their version of a diaper bag, but we use it as a travel bag and it has held up really well. I got it monogrammed as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ordered a large bag for my brother & his girlfriend for Christmas, two small bags for gift exchanges that I go to every year (bring a $10-15 gift), and 2 of the bags for myself. Free 4-7 day shipping with a code I found, so they should be here in time for the beach! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I got 2 bags for me as well!! I got the extra large tote and then a zippered large tote. We used a reusable bag for the beach and within 2 days it was getting worn at the bottom, so this will be perfect. I got black, so hopefully I won't regret that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedbertagni:
    I got black, so hopefully I won't regret that!

I have a black medium bag that I've had for a LONG time and it's held up great! The black hasn't faded at all.

I got the Large & XL open top with red handles...always want the option to pull things out for football games!   I also bought one of the small bags in red...I figured if I didn't like any of the gifts at the gift exchange/Mean Santa, then I could always steal it back to go with the set :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"