December 2010 Moms
Options

how many weeks does it take???

i have an ultrasound scheduled for the 9th but im so anxious and only one person will be allowed in the room with me.

I would like to go to a 4D ultrasound place they have a great package for $50 and my whole family could come. they say they can do gender detrmination as early as 15 weeks, Im !7 weeks (also if they cant determine gender you can come back for free)

Im a cancer survivor so this baby is kinda a big deal bc the docs weren't sure if i would be able to have children. i would like to share the big team announcement with everyone...

WHA WOULD YOU DO?

Re: how many weeks does it take???

• Options

If you're not worried of finding in a public setting if something is wrong - then I say go for it at the entertainment 4D place.

I had a missed m/c at 11w for my first pregnancy and yet the dr still would not order an u/s until 20 weeks for my current pregnancy.  I couldn't wait that long to see the LO and know everything is ok.. so DH and I went to a 3D u/s place at 11weeks.  We saw our baby and it was the best feeling in the world.

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • Options
    I'd definitely do that.  $50! That is a bargain.  Your place sounds alot like mine, except the price!  There's nothing wrong with doing both.  Have you thought about going to the 4-D place first, find out the sex, then at your ultrasound appointment just have them confirm what your having?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would go with the place where your family can go, too. I had my anatomy scan 2 days ago (at 18 1/2 weeks), and they were successfully able to determine baby's sex.

A lot of ladies on here are finding out way earlier than that! GL to you.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

right! i wasnt going to cancel my formal apt. but i hadn't considered it as a confirmation... great feedback ladies! thanks :)))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"