Babies on the Brain
Options

just once...

I would like to take a crap at work without a million people walking in....don't they know its me time.
MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: just once...

• Options

::gigglesnort::

I'm so happy I don't have that problem this summer. 

• Options
    put up a "Closed for Cleaning" sign on the door
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know what you mean!!

I actually made a blog post about this. LMAO

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • Options
    and then when I get constipated? I am going to put up a sign because that takes some concentrating
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

bwhahaha.

I hate being in the bathroom with other people. I swear I have the worst luck - there can be no one in the bathroom when I walk in but as soon as I shut the stall door it's like have the office comes in.

And even if I just have to pee it still bugs me - I hate the sound of people peeing and hearing me pee, I'm odd - I know. lol

imageVisit The Nest! image
  • Options
    I have on co-irker who always shows up on her cell. It makes me stabby. I think she waits for someone else to walk in and then still has to call someone to make sure she's not in there alone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDee1028:

I know what you mean!!

I actually made a blog post about this. LMAO

I have to admit I just went to read this post, lol. I can totally relate. Issues, I haz them too. lol

I did a blog post on the weirdness of walking out of a stall at the same time as someone else and catching their eye in the mirror - wigs me out. So not the only bathroom blogger, lol.

• Options
    why o why do people talk on their cells? I flush the toilet just to be an azz
  • Options

LOL, I hate when they sit in the stall next me, especially when every other stall is open.

Since I've been pregnant though, if I finally get to the point where I can take a poop, I poop. Screw them. 

• Options

Omg I hate hate hate when people go into the next stall! And I hate cell phone talkers!

Also - I hate the people who stand at the sinks and have a 10 minute conversation while I'm trying not to make any noises until they leave - go talk in the breakroom dang it!!!

Like I said, I have issues.

• Options
    imageCinnamonBun:

LOL, I hate when they sit in the stall next me, especially when every other stall is open.

Since I've been pregnant though, if I finally get to the point where I can take a poop, I poop. Screw them. 

This is my big pet peeve.  It's happened to me TWICE today.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"