Parenting after a Loss

share your best H bday gift

I'm looking in the $100 range, but I'm a loss this year for gifts! I only have a week to find something!

Re: share your best H bday gift

• This last year it was a trip to socal to visit his buddies and have a guy weekend before DD came.  The year before it was a a trip with his guys to Tahoe, so, as you can see our trend seems to be trips with his guy friends.
    EDD: 01/08/10, Born 8 weeks early on 11/16/09 at 32w3d due to pre-eclampsia and partial abruption
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Our Family Blog
  • I bought him some really nice golf clubs, but was able to afford them because they were gently used. I know nothing about golf, but my brother helped me find him a great set.

Also, for Christmas I got him a tackle box and filled it will fishing lures, line, hooks, sinkers, etc. He loved it. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageknorton:

I bought him some really nice golf clubs, but was able to afford them because they were gently used. I know nothing about golf, but my brother helped me find him a great set.

Also, for Christmas I got him a tackle box and filled it will fishing lures, line, hooks, sinkers, etc. He loved it. 

I got him clubs last year... Maybe I can get him some gift certificates to play or something... good idea!

• imageveryargylegirl:
    imageknorton:

I bought him some really nice golf clubs, but was able to afford them because they were gently used. I know nothing about golf, but my brother helped me find him a great set.

I got him clubs last year... Maybe I can get him some gift certificates to play or something... good idea!

Great idea! Maybe a GC to the local country club or wherever and include a round for one of his friends!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrsB0701:
    imageveryargylegirl:
    imageknorton:

Great idea! Maybe a GC to the local country club or wherever and include a round for one of his friends!

My DH would absolutely LOVE it if I arranged for a golf afternoon for he and his guys.  He really likes golf, but never gets to play, and would love it if his buddies could join him.  That sounds like a great idea!   

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • For Christmas one year I gave him the complete series of MacGyver.  He wanted it, so ...

Um, other recent gifts include: the complete Lord of the Rings extended editions; a Canon PowerShot camera; a hand-knit sweater; a bunch of work clothes.  Pretty boring, I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"