Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

++++itsmegin++++

How was twilight?

Did it encourage the bleeding?

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Photobucket

Re: ++++itsmegin++++

• Options
    imagea&b=him&me:

How was twilight?

Did it encourage the bleeding?

This.....

• Options
    It was great! But no, nothing. I've just been spotting, it's been 24 hours since my 2nd round. I'm trying to schedule a D&C for this week, maybe next.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh man, I'm sorry :( I hope that it will atleast begin so you don't have to do the D&C.
    Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• Options

imagea&b=him&me:
    Oh man, I'm sorry :( I hope that it will atleast begin so you don't have to do the D&C.

Yeah I wish! But it just doesn't feel like it's doing anything. I haven't cramped at all, my OB doesn't seem hopeful it would start on it's own at this point. 

• Options

Also wanted to say about Eclipse as a slight warning, if you know the story (if you don't Spoiler Alert):

I have not been that emotional lately, so I had no idea this would get to me, but when Rosalie was talking about how she would never grow old and be surrounded by her grandchildren it totally got to me and I was trying not to cry about it. Especially since I had just re-read the book, and though they glossed over it in the movie, I knew how badly she wanted a baby and that was why she was so bitter.

So many more direct things have been said that didn't bother me recently (Like my 8 yo BIL asked me if my baby was going to be a boy or a girl, and I even looked at the baby clothes my SIL bought for our newborn niece without getting choked up) that I was really surprised I even noticed but I just got overwhelmed with the idea that maybe I would also never be surrounded by my grandchildren either. Stupid, but still made me sad.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"